Fabric Manufacturer have been tested by the Govmark Organization, Inc and passed for NFPA 2112, SGS No test report QD1018509/TX and comply with the requirement of EN ISO 11612:2008
This garment is made using a ARAMID III A that is a blend of 93% Meta - Aramid, 5% Para - Aramid, 2% Antistatic fiber.
Limitations Of Use
This garment is flame-resistant for protection of industrial personnel against flash fire and is intended to minimize burn injury during short term and emergency exposure to flame electric arc. Remove as quickly as possible from the fire or electric arc. Do not use for protection against continous thermal loads, metal splash, molten hot liquids, or steam. Do not use for chemical protection. Failure to comply with these warnings may result in serious injury or death.
- Do not wear flammable or meltable garments over this garment.
- For flash fire hazard exposures, undergarments made with flame resistant or non melting fibers.
- Do not put on or take off the garment in a potentially explosive environment.
- Garment should be loose fitting and provide adequate mobility for intended use.
- All closures must be fully secured and sleeves and pant legs must extend to fully cover wrists and ankles.